Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Best Comments from Last Week!

Each week we will choose three of our favorite answers and post them for you to read. Sometimes we will choose funny answers. Sometimes we will choose very intelligent answers. So keep writing! The more you practice the better your writing will get.

#1 - How do you practice English outside of class?
When I go to home, I repeat and study my lessons. I use my dictionary and memorize new words. I listen english songs and read english books. I speak english with my friends at home.I practice english in every part of my life.
#2 - Tell us about your favorite TV show?
My favorite TV show "Küçük Sırlar". I watch this show every week. İt is younger series. Turkey's young people watch this series. İt is very popular TV show. The show is usually about unıversity's younger people. They are Su, Çetin, Demir, Ayşegül Ali.This TV show tells us about their relationship. I love that because it is very cool.
 #3 - Do you like winter and snow?
Hi, I don't like winter and snow, because I don't like cold! I like summer and hot. I don't ski. I don't like hot drinks. I like cold drinks cola and fruit juice. I like sun and I like sunny weather walking. I like summer holiday.


There were so many great answers I wish I could post them all. Good job! Keep working hard this second term. It is fun to be your teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment