Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favorite Posts from Last Week!

Here are some of our favorite answers from last week! Keep working hard. Practice your grammar lessons when you answer. The more you use English the easier it will become.

- Your Teachers :-)

Dreaming of University
I recall my earlier days there was something very important. Dreams of going to college makes it exciting for me to enter on order of my life and recognize and develop more. I will know new people. Now this dream happened at the university.
Are you excited to be at University? Is important to you?

Christmas-time

Christmas is just around the corner, for us in Turkey, we do not feel the fever, since we are Muslims. But we count down the days because christmas ushers in a new year. We also count down the days to the and of the winter break. 
So, its eleven days to the new year. And we are looking forward to travel to Kayseri to celebrate the new year with my friends.
Christmas was last week (December 25!) did you do anything special? Do you have plans to celebrate the New Year?

Making Videos

I love funny videos. I like animations. I'm laughing.Very funny going on. I would love to shoot video because it is so much fun.
We really like to watch videos too. Do you like to make videos? Do you know MacBook Pro's are the best at making video? (You can learn more from Apple here: http://www.apple.com/findouthow/movies/)



If you have a comment tell us Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment